Totara Site Essentials (Sydney)
About the course
Are you new to Totara? Are there things you want to learn how to do within Totara but you haven't quite figured it out. Our Totara Site Administrator Essentials workshop is designed to give you the skills you need to manage your Totara LMS and take advantage of the tools within Totara to help you manage the education journey of your learners. It will introduce you to the options available to configure Totara to meet your requirements.
- Understand the core administrative functionality in Totara;
- Easily navigate Totara to perform your administrative functions;
- Customise a Totara homepage to best suit your requirements;
- Create user accounts and manage their permissions within Totara;
- Introduction to reports;
- Organise the structure of your courses;
- Create and manage courses and enrolments;
- Create and manage badges.
- These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
- The site administrator workshop will not cover the creation of activities or the setup of resources and user management within a course. These tasks will be covered in the “Totara course creator and instructor workshop”.
- Anyone who is ready to start using Totara.