About the course
Are you new to Moodle? Are there things you want to learn how to do within Moodle but you haven't quite figured it out. Our Moodle Site Administrator workshop is designed to give you the skills you need to manage your Moodle LMS. It will introduce you to the options available to configure Moodle to meet your requirements.
- Understand the core administrative functionality in Moodle.
- Easily navigate Moodle to perform your administrative functions.
- Customise a Moodle homepage to best suit your requirements.
- Create user accounts and manage their permissions within Moodle.
- Organise the structure of your courses.
- Create and manage courses and enrolments.
- Create and manage badges.
- These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
- The site administrator workshop will not cover the creation of activities or the setup of resources and user management within a course.
- Site Administrators
- No experience required.