Catalyst has been dedicated to using the world’s best open source software and tools to deliver robust IT solutions for our clients all over the globe for 20 years. Along with our passion for open source, we are a company that is committed to equal opportunities for all, regardless of individual characteristics such as gender, age, or ethnicity.
Our hiring processes reflect our diversity policy which you can read in full here: https://www.catalyst.net.nz/content/catalyst-diversity-policy
Catalyst IT Australia Pty Ltd is one of Australia's largest free and open source technology consultancy providers.
Our Sydney office is seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to join our sales team, in a Presales Support role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Managed Service and consulting company with an inclusive and engaging environment.
You should have an experience and/or interest in the technology or IT sector. Experience in a presales role is preferable, but not essential.
No formal qualifications are required. We are looking for an individual who can become a core part of the front line in dealing with growing number of leads for our business. You will need to love what you do, and enjoy a challenge.
You will support our customers, sales team and other internal business units, in the sales and presales spheres.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Be highly motivated
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have strong computer skills including office and spreadsheet programs.
- A fast learner, with a passion for providing a great customer experience.
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks under time pressure.
- Comfort in working with enterprise CRM application.
- Review online procurement opportunities.
- Attending customer visits with staff to capture project details
- Engage with current and future clients to clarify sales opportunities and details
- Provide pre-sales support in preparing quotations and proposals
- Work with technical team members to produce proposals for a non technical client stakeholder audience
All applicants must be located in Australia and have a full and unrestricted valid work visa to apply for this role. No relocation support or visa sponsorship offered.