We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and experienced Accounts Administrator to join our finance team of four based in the centre of Wellington. This is a full time (40 hours per week) role however your start and finish times each day are flexible.
Your duties may be variable from time to time, but typically in this role you will:
- Prepare and pay weekly and monthly creditor invoices, accurately coding entries
- Prepare and invoice debtors including timely and accurate processing of customer payments
- Investigation of variances and disputed items, liaising with internal and external customers and project management teams
- Reconcile all the visa cards, including the collection of receipts from the card holders
- Reconcile bank statements daily and produce the daily cash flow report
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have several years of experience in accounts administration and you should have good spreadsheeting skills.
You will also need:
- Prior experience filing IRD returns such as GST and FBT
- Demonstrable experience with bank statement reconciliation and payment preparation
- An investigative mind with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build constructive, effective relationships across the business and with external parties
- A high level of professionalism, dedication, flexibility and a willingness to pitch in when required.
The icing on the cake would be that you have a good sense of humour, you’re down to earth and like working as part of a team.
Being a good employer is really important to us. We make sure our staff have any support they need to grow their skills and we will support your training and professional development. We get together every Friday afternoon to relax, share company news from around the world and celebrate the achievements of our staff. We also offer health insurance, flexible working hours and a great central location.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hiring processes reflect our diversity policy which you can read in full here: https://www.catalyst.net.nz/content/catalyst-diversity-policy